OROVILLE, Calif. - Butte County Deputies arrested an Oroville man for sexually abusing a child.
Monday, the Butte County Sheriff’s Office announced the arrest of 23-year-old Sammy Khemallen, of Oroville. The arrest was apart of an investigation that began in October.
On Oct. 30, Detectives contacted Khemallen in Oroville. Khemallen agreed to come to the BCSO Oroville Office for an interview. During the interview, Khemallen admitted to having unlawful sexual contact with a minor victim, deputies said.
Khemallen was arrested for one felony count of unlawful oral copulation with a minor under 16-years-old. On Oct 30, Butte County Sheriff’s Detectives booked Khemallen into the Butte County Jail.
The Sheriff’s Office is asking anyone with additional information to contact Detective Michael Baker at 530-538-7671.
- SHERIFF: Oroville man arrested for unlawful sexual contact with minor
- Sheriff: Palermo man arrested for unlawful sexual contact with minor for second time
- Oroville man arrested for unlawful sex with minor, deputies say
- Deputies arrest Oroville man for unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor
- Redding man arrested for alleged 5 counts of unlawful sex with a minor
- Chico sex offender arrested on charges of contacting minor
- Yuba City man arrested for sexually assaulting a minor
- SHERIFF: Sacramento man arrested for sex with minor
- Sheriff: Man arrested after breaking into Oroville home
- Man arrested for sexual battery