LAST UPDATED 10:49 a.m. Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019 - All mandatory evacuation orders in place for Redding due to flooding have been lifted.
The Redding Police Department said that the Red Cross evacuation shelter set up at Juniper School will close at noon on Wednesday.
- Mandatory evacuation orders lifted in Redding
- Evacuation Orders Canceled in Red Bluff
- Delta Fire: All Evacuations Lifted
- Evacuation at Redding school lifted after 'suspicious device' located nearby
- Mishap in Mandatory Evacuation for the City of Shasta Lake
- Mendocino-Complex Fire Prompts Mandatory Evacuations for southwest Glenn County
- Mendocino Complex Fire Evacuations in Glenn County Now Mandatory
- Wildfire evacuations lifted in Siskiyou County
- Carr Fire: Evacuations lifted in some areas
- Masonic Fire: 100 Percent Contained, Evacuations Lifted