LAKEHEAD, Calif. - A missing autistic boy was found alive around 1:45 Saturday morning in Lakehead.
The Shasta County Sheriff's Office says a person living in the area heard 10-year-old Jeremiah Seuss yelling for help and found the boy on Salt Creek Road.
Seuss was taken to a local hospital afterwards.
The boy was reported missing around 6 p.m. Friday.
The Shasta County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a missing autistic boy. Deputies are searching for a 10-year-old boy last seen in Lake Head.
His name is Jeremiah Seuss and he was last seen at 4 pm.
The Sheriff's Office says two dogs may have been with him. They're both brown and white. One is Pyrenees mix and the other is a cattle dog.
Authorities are asking you to call (530)245-6540 if you have any information. That is a direct number to dispatch.
Dispatch says they are working on releasing a photo.
- Missing Autistic Boy from Lakehead Found Safe
- Missing Redding man found safe
- REWARD for Lakehead Home Invasion Robbery Suspect
- Lakehead home invasion robbery suspect arrested
- Alleged Lakehead Market Robber Arrested: SCSO
- Missing 12-Year-Old Found Safe in Oroville
- Missing Red Bluff man found safe
- Missing 15-year-old found safe in Redding
- Update: Missing Humboldt County Baby Found Safe
- Missing, at-risk Redding teen found safe