WASHINGTON - Rudy Giuliani appeared on ABCs 'This Week' saying his legal team would go to court to prevent any effort to subpoena the president and added that the commander-in-chief probably does have the power to pardon himself.
This comes a day after it was revealed that Trump's lawyers wrote a secret 20-page letter to Robert Mueller arguing that the president can't be compelled to testify in front of a grand jury.
- Rudy Giuliani Discusses Possible Trump Self Pardon and Legal Efforts to Prevent Subpoena
- Butte Co. Supervisors Discuss Fire Prevention Options
- Big Anti-Tobacco Grant Coming to Chico Unified for Prevention Efforts
- 2 Oregon Ranchers Charged with Arson, Pardoned by President Trump
- Trump pushes suggestions to prevent gun violence
- Police Conduct Targeted Enforcement Effort
- Trump loses effort to block 2 California immigration laws
- Sanctuary cities for legalized cannabis
- Chico State hosting a 24-hour fundraising effort
- Jesus Center Relocation Efforts Move Forward