CHICO, Calif. - The city of Chico is preparing to launch a major interchange improvement project in north Chico, which includes the creation of the largest roundabout yet in the city.
The five legs of the roundabout include the northbound on and off ramps to Highway 99 at Eaton Road, as well as the overpass and Hicks Lane.
The goal of the project is to improve safety.
However, some drivers are concerned about other drivers knowing how to use roundabouts.
The city is seeking input on the proposed project and is inviting neighbors to attend a meeting on Wednesday, April 17 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. The meeting will be held at the Old Municipal Building located at 441 Main Street, Chico.
- Roundabout project proposed in north Chico
- New Proposed Roundabout Construction
- Chico Roundabout Beautification May Delay Some Drivers
- Meeting set to discuss proposed Eaton Road Roundabout
- Durham-Pentz roundabout causing drivers concern
- Completed downtown roundabout project hints at what is to come for future construction plans
- Chico sewer project to run along North Esplanade
- FEMA Proposing Debris-Sorting Site in Chico
- Several Construction Projects Underway at Chico State
- Storm Water Projects Planned for Chico