THERMALITO, Calif. - The move-in date for one FEMA housing location in Butte County is being pushed back.
Those who were planned to move into the Rosewood site in Thermalito were originally supposed to move in May 13 but will now move in a few days later.
Inspections have been completed but FEMA is still waiting for the Certificate of Occupancy.
Rosewood allows for 40 trailers to be on site.
- Rosewood FEMA trailer move-in postponed
- Living in a FEMA Trailer
- Camp Fire survivors move into new Oroville FEMA trailers
- 80 FEMA Trailers Ready for Fire Evacuees
- Chico Residents React to FEMA Trailer Location
- FEMA Trailers, Debris Removal Site Change
- 350 FEMA Trailers Approved for Gridley
- FEMA Looking at Gridley for Second Trailer Site
- Neighbors React to Possibility of FEMA Trailers in Gridley
- Two Shasta County Men Arrested for Stealing FEMA Trailers