Photo Gallery 2 Images
ROSEVILLE, Calif. - An officer-involved shooting in Yuba City took place after a hit and run and chase on Highway 99 on Sept. 16.
This all started with Roseville Police Officers investigating a hit and run around 10 a.m. this morning. Officers chased the suspect down Highway 99 all the way to Yuba City.
Police said the suspect topped 100 mph, driving erratically in residential areas. Police said the suspect then tried to ram an officer in the road. That's when the officer fired at the suspect, hitting him at least once.
The suspect then rammed several police vehicles at the intersection of Highway 99 and Franklin Ave.
Yuba City Police Department has released the name of the man, 37-year-old Adam Carr. He was booked into the Sutter County Jail for felony charges including, Assault on a Peace Officer, Assault on a K9 Officer, and possession of a stolen vehicle.
- Hit-and-run chase turns to officer-involved shooting
- Officer Involved Shooting in Marysville
- Man Identified in Deadly Officer Involved Shooting
- Victim Identified in Redding Officer-Involved Shooting
- Marysville Police Investigating Officer-Involved Shooting
- Authorities investigating officer-involved shooting in Gridley
- Suspect identified in Anderson officer-involved shooting
- Hostage situation turns into deputy-involved shooting, 1 man dead
- CHP looking for vehicle involved in deadly hit and run
- 1 dog killed 1 injured after an officer-involved shooting