Redding, Calif.—Rosaline Street and West Street in Redding will be subject to lane closures with flaggers on Thursday May 10th to install a new water main across Rosaline Street.
The work is taking place between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
The project involves replacing 8,500 feet of old and undersized water main and associated water services and fire hydrants in the Railroad area.
The City of Redding wishes to advise all motorists to drive with caution when in the area, or if possible avoid the area.
Stay with Action News Now for all of your local coverage. SIGN UP: Get our daily newsletter
- Rosaline Street in Redding Subject to Lane Closures
- Placer Street Road Closure in Redding
- Closures Expected as Crews Resurface Dozens of Redding Streets
- Enterprise Park closure in Redding
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Sidewalk Closure
- Street Work Will Close Placer Street in Redding
- Opiod Epidemic Subject of Community Event in Chico Monday
- Suicidal Subject, Police K-9 Injured in Morning Incident
- Suspicious device found near mailbox on Bechelli Lane in Redding