REDDING, Calif. - After months of anticipation, Roots Juice Bar in Downtown Redding held its grand opening on Monday.
Owners say they had their final walk-through inspection at the Pine Street location on Friday.
After passing the inspection, the owners decided to open the store.
The new location features a slightly different menu, but still holds the same values of creating organic meals for everyone.
"What we've done is made sure that we've kept our entire menu 100 percent organic and I think that's huge because it shows that people want it," said Ricky Rothman of Roots Juice Bar. "The fact that we're still growing five years later it shows that people want good healthy options in town."
Owners also say they added a mural outside the restaurant which not only creates beautiful art in town but adds to the "Roots experience."
- Roots Juice Bar Opens in Downtown Redding
- Restaurant Set to Open in Downtown Redding
- Excitement Brewing in Downtown Redding
- Thieves Arrested in Downtown Redding
- Wilda’s restaurant opens new location in Downtown Redding
- Long-Awaited Food Truck Court Opens in Downtown Redding
- Ag conference takes root in Chico
- Redding Sees Update to Downtown Specific Plan
- Suspected bike thieves arrested in Downtown Redding
- Cannabis Business Opens in Redding