CHICO, Calif. - California Highway Patrol is responding to a rollover crash on northbound Highway 99 at the E. 1st Ave. on-ramp.
Authorities say that two drivers were traveling northbound on Highway 99 toward the E. 1st Ave. onramp.
To avoid traffic merging onto the freeway from the onramp, one of the vehicles attempted to change lanes and clipped an SUV on its left-hand side.
According to reports, the SUV was flipped on its side, blocking a lane of traffic.
California Highway Patrol reported that there were juveniles in the SUV at the time of the crash, but no injuries were reported.
There will be delays for at least the next 30 minutes as crews attempt to move the SUV out of right-hand lane.
This is a developing story. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Rollover Crash Causes Delays on Highway 99
- California Highway Patrol Investigating Rollover Crash on Highway 99
- Suspected wrong-way driver, crash causes delays on Highway 99
- Big Rig Crash Causing Traffic Delays on Highway 99
- Crash causes traffic delays on Highway 99, Hamilton Road
- Crash causes delays on Highway 99 in Chico
- Highway 99 increased collisions
- Dump Truck rollover blocks both lanes on northbound Highway 99
- Victim Identified in Highway 99 Crash
- Victim Identified in Deadly Highway 99 Crash