CHICO, Calif. - The Paradise Guild hosted meetings for Camp Fire survivors in Paradise and Chico Saturday, with special guest, speaker Robert F. Kennedy. Jr.
The Paradise Guild lost their hall in the fire, and wanted to give community members a chance to meet key partners in the law firm they have hired, including Kennedy, the son of late Attorney General and presidential candidate Robert Kennedy.
He said PG&E needs to change their safety practices, and that is why they are helping Camp Fire survivors.
- Robert Kennedy Jr. speaks to fire survivors
- Robert Kennedy Jr. Visits Chico to Help Camp Fire Evacuees with Insurance Claims
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Survivor of deadly shooting speaks out
- A Survivor Speaks: Las Vegas Mass Shooting Anniversary
- Erin Brockovich Meets with Camp Fire Survivors
- Donated Shoes For Camp Fire Survivor
- Boxer Ava Knight Helps Camp Fire Survivors
- American Warrior Ninjas Help Fire Survivors
- Gov. Newsom meets with Camp Fire survivors