On Thursday December 7th contractor Knife River Construction will be conducting roadway maintenance on Vallombrosa Avenue between Arbutus and Sheridan Avenues in Chico.
The work is scheduled for 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and should be completed in one day.
The work will consist of dig out repairs of failed sections of asphalt at various locations along the road.
The construction zone will be subject to traffic controls and temporary delays in order to accommodate construction crews and equipment.
Drivers are encouraged to build extra time into their schedules or plan alternative routes to avoid the project area if possible.
- Roadway repairs scheduled on Vallombrosa Avenue
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Stanley Avenue Project Approved
- Chico road repair money
- Suspicious Package Deemed Safe: Roadways Open
- Avoiding Fire Hazards on the Roadways
- Six small fires line roadway in Corning
- CALTRANS Valley roadwork schedule
- Motorcycle Crashes on Mangrove Avenue
- Spillway Repair Funding in Question