OROVILLE, Calif. - The Department of Water Resouces announced multiple road closures near the Oroville Dam beginning July 15.
Roadwork will be done on Oroville Dam Boulevard and Glen Drive to improve the roadway surface that was impacted by maintenance to the Hyatt Powerplant Complex.
The paving and road maintenance is expected to last two weeks and cause periodic traffic delays and road closures.
See details below for specific closure dates and times.
One-lane closure dates: July 15 through July 18, and July 29
Hours of closure: 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Oro Dam Blvd. East
Road closure dates: July 19, July 22 through July 26, and July 29
Hours of closure: 6 a.m. through 6 p.m.
- Road closures to begin near Oroville Dam
- Inspections begin on Oroville Dam Spillway
- Oroville Dam's Dam Crest Road reopened after two years
- Oroville Dam Receives Unsatisfactory Rating
- Phase Two of Construction Begins at Oroville Dam
- Traffic Alert: Dam Blasting to Cause Oro Dam Boulevard Closures
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Oroville Dam Spillway Crisis: One Year Later
- What's next for the Oroville Dam?
- Update on Oroville Dam Spillway Work