Photo Gallery 3 Images
UPDATE 12 p.m. Thursday, May 2, 2019 - According to Caltrans District 2, the northbound and southbound lanes are now open on Highway 99.
UPDATE: (TEH 99) The roadway is OPEN from Los Molinos to South Ave following multiple vehicle traffic collision. Traffic is slow moving; expect delays.
— Caltrans District 2 (@CaltransD2) May 2, 2019
We are working to gather more information about the crash. Stay tuned for updates.
TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - California Highway Patrol is at the scene of a collision involving multiple vehicles and a semi-truck on Highway 99.
According to CHP logs, the incident was first reported just before 10:30 a.m. on Thursday.
Units responded to the area of Highway 99, near Deer Creek. According to the logs, the semi-truck is in the creek.
Both lanes of Highway 99 are blocked because of the collision.
Authorities have called a tow truck to assist with removing the semi-truck from the creek.
Currently, both lanes
- Caltrans: Highway 99 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Highway 99 reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Two Dead After Multi-Vehicle Crash on Highway 99
- Highway 99 Reopens After Flooding
- Caltrans: Current Highway Conditions
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office identifies man killed in multi-vehicle crash on Highway 99 Monday
- Police responding to multi-vehicle crash involving power pole on Highway 99
- Highway 99 reopens after big rig crashes, catches fire
- Single vehicle crash causes backup on Highway 99
- Highway 99 increased collisions