CITY OF SHASTA LAKE, Calif. - Residents of the City of Shasta Lake will expect 15-minute delays due to road construction on Cascade and Shasta Dam Boulevards.
According to the city manager, work will begin Monday through Friday (August 20 through August 31) from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Expect delays around Cascade Boulevard between Shasta Dam Boulevard and Grand Coulee Boulevard.
During construction, there will be controlled traffic and detours through the various work areas.
For more information call the City of Shasta Lake Public Works Department at (530)-275-7400.
- Road Construction at the City of Shasta Lake, Expect Delays
- Cohasset Road Work: Expect Delays
- Expect delays on Deschutes Road
- Shasta Lake Drug Arrest
- Shasta Lake City Manager Announces Retirement
- Lake Oroville Spillways Construction Update
- UPDATED: Mount Shasta man found deceased on Medicine Lake Road
- North State Construction Could Cause Traffic Delays
- City of Shasta Lake is Getting More Sidewalks
- Mishap in Mandatory Evacuation for the City of Shasta Lake