GRIDLEY, Calif. - The Gridley-Biggs Police Department responded to reports of a robbery at the Rite Aid Pharmacy in Gridley on Wednesday.
The department received a call around 2:17 p.m. on Wednesday of two black, male adult who ran out the front door of the Rite Aid Pharmacy on Highway 99 with assorted prescription drugs.
The caller told police that the suspects ran on foot westbound on Magnolia Street toward a school.
Officers located the suspects inside a white Toyota in the 200 block of Haskell Street.
Three suspects were taken into custody from the vehicle and were identified as Dwight James Hudson, Deante Harper and Carl Edward Young. The vehicle was reported stolen out of Sacramento.
All three suspects were booked into Butte County Jail on strong arm robbery, possession of a stolen vehicle and possession of a controlled substance.
- Rite Aid Pharmacy robbed in Gridley
- Rite Aid Pharmacy Robbed in Chico
- Redding Rite-Aid robbed for 4th time this year
- ICYMI: Police Say Rite Aid Pharmacy Robberies in Chico and Redding Are Related
- Car crashes into Rite Aid in Redding
- Rite-Aid robbery in Yuba County
- Walgreens pharmacy robbed of prescription drugs
- Police: Redding and Chico Rite Aid Robberies Connected
- 3 arrested in connection to Redding, Corning Rite Aid robberies
- Redding police searching for second Rite Aid robbery suspect