CHICO, Calif. - Chico barbeque enthusiasts came together Saturday to show their best skills on the grill to raise money to benefit survivors of the Camp Fire.
The event was produced by the 20-30 Club. The cook-off was held at Sierra Steel Harley Davidson in Chico.
Their ten team rib cook-off provided lots of great food for visitors, and also featured a beer garden, a raffle and live music.
They hoped to raise $20,000 dollars during the event for Camp Fire survivors.
- Ribs for the Ridge raised thousands for Camp Fire survivors
- Ribs for the Ridge to benefit Camp Fire Recovery
- Ribs for the Ridge will host a rematch after raising thousands in February
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- Camp Fire survivor turns 100
- Camp Fire survivors receive mattresses
- New trees planted on Concow Ridge for Camp Fire mitigation
- Tuscan Ridge Golf Course to house 1,500 Camp Fire workers
- New business opens on the ridge after Camp Fire
- Erin Brockovich Meets with Camp Fire Survivors