Colusa County, Calif.-- The reward has now been increased as part of the search for Salvador Garcia Jr., the man suspected of killing a young mother from Williams.
It's been over two months since Karen Garcia's body was found in Woodland parking lot days after her disappearance.
While her family continues to search for closure, police continue to search for her suspected killer.
Police say Salvador Garcia Jr., her ex-boyfriend and father of their two-year-old child, is responsible for her death.
Colusa police along with the United State's Marshal's Office were offering a $5,000 reward for any information leading to Garcia Jr.'s arrest.
But on Tuesday Night the Colusa City Council authorized another $5,000 now totaling a $10,000 reward.
Those who knew the victim said money talks, and they hope this will get people with information to come forward to police.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to contact police at 530-458-7777.
- Reward increased in search for Salvador Garcia Jr.
- Fundraiser to be held for Karen Garcia
- Fundraiser held for family of Karen Garcia
- Karen Garcia laid to rest in Williams
- Ellen Show Rewards Calfire Firefighter
- REWARD for Lakehead Home Invasion Robbery Suspect
- Paradise Man Offers Reward for Missing Plaque
- Police: Karen Garcia murder suspect possibly driving stolen van
- Remembering Frank Strazzarino Jr.
- Highway 99 increased collisions