Redding, Calif -- A new crepe restaurant is coming to downtown Redding.
The Redding Chamber of Commerce says "Brasserie Restaurant," which will be located in the promenade on Yuba Street,
will serve crepes and coffee during the day, and wines and beers at night.
The move comes as the city aims to have a more active downtown.
"The chamber is really excited to do everything that it can to see that we continue to flourish and become this vibrant center for community vitality," said Jake Mangas.
The restaurant is expected to open up within the next two weeks.
But the chamber says this isn’t all that’s coming.
Residents can expect to see a new courthouse and a mixed use apartment complex within the next few years.
- Restaurant Set to Open in Downtown Redding
- Wilda’s restaurant opens new location in Downtown Redding
- LemonShark Poké Restaurant Comes to Downtown Chico
- Excitement Brewing in Downtown Redding
- Long-Awaited Food Truck Court Opens in Downtown Redding
- Redding Sees Update to Downtown Specific Plan
- Cannabis Business Opens in Redding
- Chico State fraternities set out to clean downtown streets
- 36th Annual lighted Christmas Parade in downtown Redding
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with downtown Redding stabbing