UPDATE: 1:07 p.m.
MONTECITO, Calif. (AP) - California authorities say 100 single-family homes destroyed, 300 damaged in Santa Barbara County flash-floods.
Rescue operations are still underway in Southern California after torrential rain triggered mudslides Tuesday.
More than a dozen people have died and the search for victims is not over.
- UPDATE: Rescue crews still working on So Cal mudslides
- CAL FIRE responds to Northern California mudslide concerns
- Cal Fire crews work on fire in Bangor
- Cal Fire
- Mudslide prevention work underway in Camp Fire burn areas
- Cal Fire Working to Detect Lighting Fires
- CAL FIRE crews conduct 100-acre controlled burn in Shasta County
- Cal Fire firefighter rescues kitten from Carr Fire
- CAL FIRE responds to water rescue in Oroville
- Evacuations called as mudslide hits Burbank