GRIDLEY, Calif. - Butte County Public Works will repave some streets around the Gridley-Biggs area causing some drivers to experience 30-minute delays through the month of August.
According to Butte County Public Works, construction will take place on B Street, Dos Rios Road, Biggs East Highway, Larkin Road and East Gridley Road.
Construction starts on Monday and will last from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. until August 16.
Drivers are encouraged to use an interactive road map to navigate through traffic.
- Repavement Project Causes Traffic Delays in Gridley-Biggs Area
- New Traffic Signal Operating in Gridley Monday
- 76th Pearl Harbor Day Remembrance Ceremony held at Gridley Biggs Cemetery
- FEMA housing project underway in Gridley
- Storm Sewer Project Expected to Cause Traffic Delays in Chico
- Traffic delays expected in Durham for construction project
- Fire nearly burns down Biggs home
- Fire crews respond to Biggs structure fire
- Firefighters contain 5-acre fire in Biggs
- Biggs Unified School District receives $9 million