Chico, Calif. - Chico philanthropist and majority owner of the Chico Heat baseball team, Steve Nettleton, has died at the age of 79 due to complications from Parkinson's Disease.
Nettleton donated his time and money to various organizations including the Boys and Girls Club in Chico and their gym bears his name.
Chico State also named its stadium, Nettleton Stadium, to honor him.
- Remembering Steve Nettleton
- Remembering Frank Strazzarino Jr.
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King
- Family remembers loved one killed Sunday morning
- Remembering Cesar Chavez through community service
- Honoring and Remembering Those Children Still Missing
- Yuba City/Tahoe area firefighter remembered
- Wynn Resorts says casino mogul Steve Wynn has resigned as CEO
- 9th Term Iowa Rep. Steve King Will Meet with House GOP Leader Over Racial Comments
- Friend remembers man killed in Biggs hit and run