Update 8:00 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 10, 2017 - The cremated remains were found in a bag from La Poloma Cremation in Las Vegas. It is unknown at this time whether the remains are animal or human.
The location in Glenn County where the bag was found was near County Road 33 and County Road X.
GLENN COUNTY, Calif. - Action News Now has confirmed that a bag of remains was found in Glenn County Sunday afternoon on the side off a rural highway.
The Glenn County Sheriff's Office is investigating this discovery.
This is a developing story. Please check back later for more details.
- Remains Found in Bag on Side of Rural Glenn Co. Highway
- Dog found on Rural Highway Ten Days After Fatal Crash
- Glenn County Election Results
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Officer Delivers Baby on Side of Highway
- Hotels Remain Packed After Thursdays Highway Closure
- Glenn Co Mystery: Two Dogs Found "Gutted" on County Road
- 'My Brother's Come Home' - Soldier's Remains Found
- Glenn Medical Center under new management
- Fatal Crash Victim in Glenn County Identified