According to the Deputy County Coroner Investigator they were dispatched to the scene of a fatal traffic collision on I5 just north of Deschutes Road.
The collision involved only 1 vehicle, which appeared to have drifted and overturned when the driver overcorrected.
The Coroner has identified the woman as 21 year old Nicole Madisen Lannom of Redding.
The collision is under investigation by the California Highway Patrol.
California Highway Patrol says that a 21-year-old woman was killed when her vehicle rolled over near northbound I-5 and Deschutes Road.
According to CHP, this happened about 2:20 a.m., Sunday when the woman’s Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck drifted off the east side of the freeway, overcorrected and then rolled over in the northbound lanes.
The driver was then ejected from the Chevrolet and later died.
It is unknown at this time if drugs or alcohol were involved, the identity of the deceased woman will not be released until the family is notified.
- Update: Redding woman killed in solo vehicle rollover identified
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Has Identified Woman Killed in Fatal Rollover Crash
- UPDATE: Redding Police Identified Burglary Suspect
- Man killed in fire in Redding identified
- Redding Firefighter Killed in Carr Fire Identified
- Vehicle rollover leaves 1 injured near Durham
- Woman Identified in Fatal Crash in Redding
- Driver Killed in Early Morning Rollover Crash in Red Bluff
- Vehicle pursuit ends in single-vehicle rollover near Durham
- Rollover crash in Redding leaves one dead