Redding police officers responded to 1178 Lake Boulevard regarding a male victim who had been hit with a baseball bat.
Officers arrived and located Christopher Duran Slocum, 45 years old of Redding. Slocum was bleeding from wounds to his head and face. He was found to have sustained life threatening injuries and required surgery to address a brain bleed.
The investigation revealed that Pasha Alona Bowers, 32 years old from Redding had hit Slocum in the head and face multiple times with a baseball bat for reasons that remain unknown.
Bowers was arrested after she was located walking in the area. She later admitted that she hit Slocum with a bat.
Bowers was booked into Shasta County Jail on charges of attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, battery causing serious injury, and a probation violation.
- Redding woman arrested for attempted murder
- Redding Police: Teen Arrested For Attempted Murder of Mother
- Redding Police Searching for Attempted Murder Suspect
- Redding Man Sentenced for Attempted Murder, Kidnapping
- Tehama County Woman Convicted of Attempted Murder
- Redding SWAT Team Apprehends Redding Man Wanted for Attempted Murder
- Redding Man Arrested for Attempted Carjacking
- Redding Police: Man Arrested for Attempted Stabbing
- Authorities chase, arrest Corning attempted murder suspect
- TCSO: Red Bluff woman attempts to cash stolen check