Updated 7:05 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 17, 2019 - Action News Now spoke to an employee at Lulu's Restaurant, located in the immediate area of the broken water main. She said the road was not open yet, and that there are still a lot of trucks working in the intersection.
REDDING, Calif. - A water main has broken in Redding in the area of Pine St. and Cypress. The Redding Police Department is diverting traffic at this spot. They are requesting that people avoid the area at this time. We have a reporter headed to the scene to find out more information.
- UPDATE: Redding water main breaks, traffic diverted
- City of Redding replaces water main
- Pickup truck stuck in sinkhole after water main break
- Redding traffic alert
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates
- City of Redding Replacing Sewer Mains
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- UPDATE: Traffic Alert: Highway 32
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-5 Accident Near Redding
- Traffic Stop Leads to Manhunt in Redding