REDDING, Calif. - An early morning traffic stop in Redding led to the arrest of the driver and the passenger on drug and gun charges.
At approximately 1:30 Saturday morning an officer stopped a vehicle for multiple traffic violations.
The driver, 30-year old Stephanie Nichole Madigan of Redding, appeared to be under the influence of drugs. The arresting officer found a small baggie in her lap that contained heroin. Another baggie in her possession had other drugs inside, and police said they confirmed that Madigan was under the influence of multiple drugs. Madigan was also driving on a suspended license.
The passenger in the vehicle, 53-year-old Robert Duane Clark, was on probation for the previous crime of possessing a stolen vehicle. He was searched and found to be in possession of 2.1 grams of methamphetamine and a methamphetamine smoking pipe. He was arrested and booked for those charges as well as a probation violation.
A loaded handgun that had been reported as being stolen was discovered during the search of the vehicle.
Madigan was determined to have been in possession of the handgun. She was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs, driving on a suspended license, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of controlled substances and carrying a concealed/loaded firearm in a vehicle.
- Redding traffic stop leads to arrests for drugs and gun
- Chico traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Redding Gun And Drug Arrest
- Traffic Stop Leads to Manhunt in Redding
- Oroville Traffic Stop Leads to Arrest on Drug Charges
- A traffic stop in Anderson leads to a drug arrest
- Traffic stop ends in drug bust, arrests
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Orland
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Trinity County
- Anderson Traffic Stop Finds Felon with Drugs and Gun