REDDING, Calif. - The city of Redding is hosting five budget workshop meetings to provide an opportunity for dialogue regarding the general fund budget.
The series of workshops begins Thursday, Jan. 31, from 5 - 7 p.m. at the Redding City Council Chambers located at 777 Cypress Avenue, Redding.
Four other meetings will take place at the following times at the Redding City Council Chambers:
Friday, Feb. 22 from 5 - 7 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 28 from 5 - 7 p.m.
Thursday, March 7, from 5 - 7 p.m.
Tuesday, March 19, from 5 - 7 p.m.
- Redding to Host Series of Budget Meetings
- Gridley hosts Red Suspenders Day
- Chico Police host Neighborhood Watch meeting
- New Redding Courthouse in Governor Brown's Budget Proposal
- Redding Couple Rebuilds After Meeting Ellen
- Eternity on a budget
- Downtown Chico Business Association to Host Annual Member's Meeting
- Habitat for Humanity to host homeowner orientation meetings
- Chico Fire Department hosts wildfire awareness town hall meeting
- Utilities commission to host meetings on proposed PG&E rate hikes