REDDING, Calif. - A sinkhole shut down a bus stop in Redding.
The hole is in the Shasta County Health and Human Services parking lot off Breslauer Way.
Workers said a ruptured pipe in the round caused the sinkhole.
Raba Bus Service will be stopped in the area until the hole has been fixed.
Officials haven’t announced how long the repairs will take.
- Redding sinkhole shuts down a bus stop
- Winter Weather Conditions Cause Sinkhole in Red Bluff
- Dog Saved From Sinkhole in San Diego
- Covered California Bus stopping in Chico Today
- Accident involving school bus stops traffic
- Redding High School Shut Down as Part of National Hoax
- Traffic Stop Leads to Manhunt in Redding
- Pickup truck stuck in sinkhole after water main break
- Government shut down over immigration
- Facebook Reactivates Popular Redding Crime Facebook Page After Shutting It Down