UPDATE 11:06 p.m. Monday, Dec. 9 - The Redding Police Department said that 12-year-old Harmony Zazkowski has been found safe.
REDDING, Calif. - The Redding Police Department is asking for help in finding a missing 12-year-old, she is at risk due to her age.
Officers said Harmony Zazkowski, was reported missing at 6:30 a.m., as a run-away from a redding group house, Victor Treatment Centers.
Anyone with information is asked to call Redding police at 530-225-4200.
We Need Your Help!
We are asking for help locating Harmony Zazkowski, who is ran away from her Redding group house. Harmony is 12 years old and at-risk due to her age.
Anyone with information should contact us… https://t.co/fGyOpmrmZO
— Redding Police Dept. �� (@ReddingPolice) December 6, 2019
- FOUND: Redding police searching for missing 12-year-old
- Missing 12-Year-Old Found Safe in Oroville
- Redding Police searching for missing woman
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead
- Missing Redding man found safe
- MISSING MAN FOUND: Chico Police Searching for Missing Man
- 12-Year-Old Arrested in Red Bluff
- Redding police find missing woman
- Missing At-Risk Woman Found in Redding
- Three Missing Boys Found in Red Bluff