UPDATE 11:17 a.m. Friday, Aug. 2, 2019 - The Shasta County Coroner's Office has identified the man found dead in a home on Bechelli Lane last Tuesday.
He has been identified as Steven Michael Johnson, 37, of Redding.
The case is still under investigation.
REDDING, Calif. - The Redding Police Department is investigating a homicide on Bechelli Lane Tuesday.
Police said they received a call around 5:24 p.m. of a person was injured, bloody and in need of help.
When officers arrived on the scene they found a dead man who they said had visible signs that he was a victim of violence.
Investigators were called to the scene and interviewed multiple people who were at the property at the time of the incident. Police said all of the people interviewed cooperated with investigators.
The identity of the man killed is being withheld at this time. Stay tuned for updates.
- Authorities identify man found dead in home on Bechelli Lane
- Suspicious device found near mailbox on Bechelli Lane in Redding
- Shingletown Man Flips Car at Bechelli Lane and Charged with DUI: Police
- Shasta County DA: First preliminary hearing for Bechelli Lane murder suspect
- Dead woman found in Shingletown identified
- Authorities identify man killed in Oroville shooting
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead
- Authorities identify body found at Motel 6 in Chico
- Authorities identify man killed in Redding officer-involved shooting
- Authorities identify man killed in shooting on Highway 70