The Cinemark 14 movie theater in Redding is looking to start serving alcohol. They submitted the application back on February 9th to alcohol beverage control. The permit is not only for beer and wine, it is to be able to serve food as well. Now that the application is submitted, community members now have the chance to voice their concerns over the permit. Public information officer for the A.B.C. said today “the way the process works is the applicant will file their application with the A.B.C. then the A.B.C. submits the application to the local government. then the licenses go through the process in 45 to 90 days... if the application is protested it can take longer than that.” If further hearings are not needed, the theater can start their alcohol sales as soon as 45 days from the permit submission.
The Cinemark 14 movie theater has submitted an application to start selling beer and wine.
Posted: Feb 21, 2018 6:38 PM
Updated: Feb 21, 2018 6:41 PM
- Redding movie theater looks to serve alcohol.
- Independently-owned Red Bluff movie theater reopens
- Redding movie theater welcomes back moviegoers
- Red Bluff movie theater to create outdoor experience
- Redding movie theater set to reopen on March 5
- Movies 8 theater closes its doors permanently
- California OKs movie theaters to reopen with limited seats
- Chico's Meriam Park hosts drive-in theater for movies and concerts
- TRIVIA: Holiday Movie Quotes
- QUIZ: Romantic Movie Trivia
Scroll for more content...