The Cinemark 14 movie theater in Redding is looking to start serving alcohol. They submitted the application back on February 9th to alcohol beverage control. The permit is not only for beer and wine, it is to be able to serve food as well. Now that the application is submitted, community members now have the chance to voice their concerns over the permit. Public information officer for the A.B.C. said today “the way the process works is the applicant will file their application with the A.B.C. then the A.B.C. submits the application to the local government. then the licenses go through the process in 45 to 90 days... if the application is protested it can take longer than that.” If further hearings are not needed, the theater can start their alcohol sales as soon as 45 days from the permit submission.
- Redding movie theater looks to serve alcohol.
- 'Kindergarten Cop' actor, films new movie in Redding
- New movie studio brings a taste of Hollywood to Redding
- Damburger Celebrates 80 Years Serving the Redding Community
- El Rey theater re-opens this weekend
- 1 Felon Arrested, 2 Cited For Allegedly Buying Alcohol For Minors in Redding
- Alcohol beverage producers get tax cuts
- Tinseltown Cinemark Will Soon Sell Alcohol
- Action News Now Movie Review: Justice League
- Action News Now Movie Review: Black Panther