UPDATE 2 p.m. Friday, June 28, 2019 - Redding police found the body of Steven Casas Friday in the Anderson-Cottonwood Irrigation District canal.
Police found his body around 10:15 a.m. on Friday in the canal, approximately 200 yards south of Cypress Street.
There were no obvious signs of trauma, but an autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death. No signs of foul play have been discovered, authorities said.
REDDING, Calif. - Police are searching for a Redding man they say may have disappeared under suspicious circumstances.
Steven Casas was last seen on Hartnell Avenue and Churn Creek Road on June 22 just before 1 a.m.
Casa is a Hispanic male that weighs 5'9, weighs around 180 pounds.
He was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt and light colored shorts.
Police are asking the public to call Redding Police if someone knows any information about his disappearance.
- Police find body of missing Redding man
- Redding police find missing woman
- Update: Redding Police find missing man safe
- Police Find Body of Missing 'At Risk' Siskiyou County Man
- Redding Police: Help Find Missing Woman
- Searchers Find Body Identified as Missing Chico Man
- Deputies find body of missing man in frozen California lake
- RPD: Decomposed Body ID'd as Missing Redding Man
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead
- Missing Redding man found safe