MISSOULA, Mont. - A man died and a woman was injured in a motorhome crash in Montana Tuesday. Both people were from Redding.
According to the Montana Highway Patrol, the two people were traveling northbound in a motorhome on I-15 at MM85.
For unknown reasons, the vehicle crashed into the median and then into a deep ditch.
The vehicle then collided with an embankment and rolled on a downward slope and into the Big Hole River, authorities said.
The 79-year-old male driver was killed in the accident.
The 73-year-old female driver was taken to St. Patrick's Hospital in Missoula.
This is a developing story. Stay tuned for updates.
- Redding man dies in Montana motorhome crash
- One Person Severely Injured From Motorhome Fire
- Chico firefighters put out motorhome fire
- Several dogs left in motorhome: one dead, one woman arrested
- Retired Redding K9 Dies
- Motorcyclist who died in weekend Redding crash identified
- Caught on Camera: Women Detained in Montana for Speaking Spanish
- Northern California Police ID Shooting Suspect from Montana
- Beloved Redding Fire Chief Dies at 54
- NTSB Investigates Redding Plane Crash That Killed Man and Dog