SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - A cyber-tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children led to the arrest of a Redding man.
Shasta County Sheriff's investigators said they intercepted a sexual conversation on social media between the 16-year-old girl and Kyle Reno, who deputies said is a registered sex offender on parole.
Investigators said Reno and the victim met and engaged in sexual acts on at least one occasion.
Reno is charged with contacting a minor for sex and lewd acts with a minor.
- Redding man arrested, charged with lewd acts with minor
- Man Arrested for Lewd Acts Near School Children
- Chico Transient Arrested for Lewd Act with a Child
- Chico man charged with sextrafficking a minor
- Chico sex offender arrested on charges of contacting minor
- Redding man arrested for alleged 5 counts of unlawful sex with a minor
- Red Bluff Police Arrest Man for Sex Crimes with a Minor
- Man wanted on kidnapping charges arrested in Redding
- Yuba City man arrested for sexually assaulting a minor
- SHERIFF: Sacramento man arrested for sex with minor