REDDING, Calif. - A 23-year-old man is in critical but stable condition after suffering a gunshot wound early Sunday morning.
At about 4:20 a.m. Joseph Allan Lawrimore showed up at a local hospital to be treated for the gunshot.
The Shasta County Sheriff's Office investigated. They said the gunshot wound was the result of an attempted homicide at a home in the 18000 block of Blackberry Lane" in Redding.
Deputies identified the suspect as 33-year-old Jacob Calvin Jones of Redding.
Deputies caught up with Jones" at the Blackberry Lane home and arrested him for attempted murder.
Deputies said the motive is unclear. If you know anything you are asked to contact the Shasta County Sheriff's Office.
- Redding man arrested at Blackberry Ln. home after shooting incident
- Arrest Made in Redding Shooting
- Police arrest 2 in Redding home burglary
- Man arrested for accidentally shooting Redding woman, lying about intruders
- Redding Police arrest man for shooting neighbor with airsoft rifle
- Redding Police arrest man for threats to shoot girlfriend
- Magalia Man Arrested in Shooting
- Sunday Afternoon Shooting Incident Reported in Oroville
- CHP Calling Arrest an 'Unusual Incident'
- Redding Physician arrested