A Redding man was booked into the Shasta County Jail after brazenly confronting a Waste Management employee on his route.
Police say 40-year-old 'Spencer Richard Gove,' of Redding took out a large knife and tried to reach into a Waste Management employee's truck off of Moonstone Drive.
The driver pushed Gove away and drove down the road where he called police.
Officers arrived and found Gove in his driveway.
A search of Gove's residence led to the discovery of ammunition, a zip gun, and firearm magazines.
He was booked at the Shasta County Jail on charges that include brandishing a weapon, felon in possession of ammunition, battery and several other charges.
- Redding man arrested after threatening a waste management employee
- Man Arrested for Threatening Boston Globe Employees
- Redding man arrested for assaulting, threatening officers
- Man dies in crash near boat ramp, waste management facility
- Waste Management Workers Save Elderly Camp Fire Evacuee
- Redding city manager appoints new police chief
- Police arrest Redding man for threatening people with a gun Tuesday
- Waste Management Pickups on Regular Schedule for Some Areas Affected by Camp Fire
- Man found guilty of assaulting Redding Dutch Bros employee
- Redding Physician arrested