A man accused of hitting and killing two people in a deadly wrong-way crash is being charged with murder.
The Shasta County District Attorney said Sadiel Ramon Martinez was arraigned on two counts of murder and one count of DUI on Sept. 17.
Prosecutors said Martinez was driving the wrong way on Interstate 5 while intoxicated when he hit the other car on Friday, Sept. 13.
Investigators later found an illegal marijuana grow and weapons in Martinez's Shasta property.
His bail has been set at $2 million.
To read the full story on the crash, CLICK HERE
- Redding man arraigned on two counts of murder
- Arraignment for Zucker Murder Suspect
- Redding Homeless Count Begins
- Suspect Arraigned, Victim Identified in Corning Murder Case
- Weinstein Arraigned on Rape and Sex Charges
- Shasta County Arson Suspect Arraigned Tuesday
- Redding Man Sentenced for Attempted Murder, Kidnapping
- Redding SWAT Team Apprehends Redding Man Wanted for Attempted Murder
- Arraignment at end of May for Oroville Murder and Robbery Suspects Sealy & Seim
- Redding doctor arrested on 9 felony counts of sexual abuse