UPDATE - Redding fire chief, Gerry Gray said that all occupants of the apartment complex have been accounted for.
The Redding Fire Chief said that multiple on-duty resources are responding to a reported structure fire on Churn Creek Road in Redding.
According to fire chief Gerry Gray, an apartment complex with the first two floor units was fully-involved with fire upon the arrival of firefighters.
Redding fire calls Twitter, reports that the fire started just before 11:30 p.m. Friday on 3600 Churn Creek Road.
This is a developing story and we will update this article as soon as new information comes in.
- Redding firefighters respond to structure fire on Churn Creek Road
- Sewer Project Closes Parts of Churn Creek Road in Redding
- Firefighters Battle Redding Structure Fire
- Firefighters Responding to Structure Fire in Anderson
- Churn Creek Health Center Renovation Complete
- Redding CHP: Man arrested for DUI following Churn Creek Road accident
- 24 fire personnel respond to residential structure fire in Redding
- Fire crews respond to Biggs structure fire
- Redding Firefighters Responding to First Alarm Fire
- Firefighters Contain Structure Fire in Paradise