REDDING, Calif. - The Redding Fire Department is investigating the cause of an auto yard fire on Sunday.
Investigators said around 15 cars were damaged Sunday morning at LKQ Auto Salvage yard in east Redding.
The fire started at around 8:30 am. on Sunday.
No one was injured, and the cause is still under investigation.
- Redding fire officials investigating auto yard fire
- Redding Investigators Determine Cause of House Fire
- Authorities investigating house fire in Redding
- Redding Warehouse Fire
- Three arrests in Redding auto-theft sting
- Church holds 3-day yard sale to help Camp Fire victims
- Redding Fire Department: House Fire in East Redding
- Firefighters Battle Redding Structure Fire
- Redding Fire Department investigating 5 potential arson cases
- Car catches fire, injures worker at local auto repair shop