Coming home and finding that your home has been burglarized is the worst fear of most family's but for one Redding family, the item that was stolen meant far more to them than one could put a price on. An urn in the shape of a heart was stolen carrying the remains of their late son Abel Edward Conard it had his name and the inscription forever loved on the surface. Among other things taken were also blue rays, jewelry, electric guitar, tools box and a go pro camera. All of that doesn’t matter to them at this point everything else is secondary to getting their son’s ashes back. While the family wants to feel anger towards the burglar, it is overshadowed by the drive to get their son back. They are going to stay on the lookout for items that were stolen to come up in pawn shops and online stores in hopes that it may lead them back to their son’s ashes.
The family has asked if anyone has any information to contact action news now and we will connect you with the family.
- Redding family's home is burglarized and their son’s ashes were stolen
- Redding woman confronts burglar inside home
- Mail stolen from homes in Red Bluff
- Redding Police: Burglar Found Sleeping Behind Business
- Redding K-9 Captures Church Burglar Suspect
- Ash Wednesday services in Chico
- Alleged ‘Santa Claus’ burglar found on top of Redding market
- Alleged ATM Burglars Caught in Redding, 1 Suspect Outstanding
- Fireplace ashes spark vegetation fire in Oroville
- Hawaii Volcano Erupts from Summit, Shooting Ash