REDDING, Calif. - A possible prank was taken too far before a football game between two rivals: Enterprise and Foothill High Schools.
Enterprise High School has a fountain memorial to remember five cheerleaders who died in 1968. The fountain is an important part of the school's culture.
Red paint was splattered all over what is typically a clean fountain as well as the football field.
Staff at both schools were notified of the paint and are now looking into it.
- Redding cheerleader memorial vandalism
- Suspected veteran memorial vandal arrested in Redding
- Chesterman memorial vandalized
- Redding military monument vandalized ahead of Memorial Day weekend
- Headstones Vandalized at Redding Cemetery
- American Flags Vandalized on Memorial Day
- Paradise High Football Returns: Bobcat Cheerleaders
- Jr. Midget Bobcat Cheerleaders Hope to go to Disneyland
- Redding Honors Veterans During 25th Annual Memorial Day Service
- Memorial Services Planned for Redding Fire Chief Gerry Gray