REDDING, Calif. - The Department of Motor Vehicles is adding Saturday hours starting in August.
That includes the offices in Redding (2135 Civic Center Dr.) and Yuba City (1570 Poole Blvd.) that is due to the growing complains about long wait times.
The agency blames the delays on federally mandated security upgrades to driver's licenses and identification cards.
- Redding and Yuba City DMVs Adding Saturday Hours
- Redding DMV Will Be Open More Hours Starting in August; Yuba City Already Added Saturday Hours
- VIDEO ADDED: Vitalant Blood Drive Yields 150 Donations in Chico, Redding and Yuba City
- Yuba County Election Results
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Yuba City Christmas Stroll road closures
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure
- Yuba City road closures for 5K
- Yuba City commercial structure fire threatens home