ELK GROVE, Calif. - A mother from Redding, who now lives in Elk Grove, is trying to get the word out about a troubling flight she and her daughters took on Alaska Airlines.
Lindsey Babb says she and her two daughters were told to stay on the plane while 5 officers had to hold down and arrest a man refusing to get off.
The flight was on Thursday, September 27th from Oahu to San Francisco.
According to Babb, this incident terrified her two daughters that were with her. She says the man seen forcefully taken off the plane was in the bathroom for 30 minutes prior to the officers arriving. She feels the airline could have handled this entire situation differently.
Alaska Airlines released a statement to Action News Now.
"He entered the restroom and wouldn't leave the restroom, then he was removed. He wouldn't leave or follow instructions from family. The flight had to leave an hour late. We are deeply sorry." - Cole Cosgrove, Spokesman.
Babb says the airline offered to reimburse her tickets, but she wants them to take more accountability for what happened.
- NOW WITH VIDEO: Redding Woman Records Man Forced Off Flight
- UPDATE: Manager of Redding's IASCO Flight School Has Resigned
- Video shows holiday hang glider flight going horribly wrong
- First Video of New Redding Eaglets
- Man arrested for accidentally shooting Redding woman, lying about intruders
- Police Arrest Man for Chasing Woman from Redding to Anderson
- Redding Man Attempts to Stab Woman at Deluxe Inn: Police
- Report of Man With Gun Forces Lockdown of Redding Elementary School
- Dad books flights to spend Christmas with flight attendant daughter
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead