UPDATE: 3/20/2018 4:32 p.m.
Glenn County Calif.-- The Glenn County Sheriff's Coroner’s Office has identified the victim in the fatal accident on I-5 as Ginger Joann Fox, age 57, from Redding, California.
The cause of death will be determined once an autopsy is performed later in the week.
Redding Calif.— According to CHP Monday morning March 19th around 7:30 a.m. a woman was driving a 2002 Toyota 4Runner northbound on Interstate 5 north of County Road seven.
For reasons unknown the woman drove the 4Runner into the left gravel shoulder, then made a sharp turn to the right traveling across both northbound lanes of traffic.
The 4Runner ended up rolling over and hitting a tree.
The woman in the 4Runner was not wearing her seatbelt and was fully ejected from the vehicle.
The woman sustained fatal injuries.
At this time alcohol does not appear to be a factor.
- Redding Woman Dead After Car Hits Tree
- Fatal Redding Car Accident
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead
- Fallen tree causes power outage in Redding
- Weekend Storm System Hits Redding
- Redding DUI Hit and Run
- Woman Tracks Down Stolen Car, Redding Police Arrest Suspect
- Missing Chico woman found dead
- Rollover crash in Redding leaves one dead
- Nor'easter hits Massachusetts, leaves 1 boy dead