REDDING, Calif - A local State Farm insurance agent is representing the North State in a national marketing campaign.
Zach Bay plays himself in State Farm’s new “Here to Help Life Go Right” ad campaign.
In the commercial, Bay gets a call from a customer asking if her “She-Shed” is covered after being struck by lightning.
“It worked and played out like most auditioning for commercials do, except they used a limited poll of just State Farm agents. So there were a few hundred agents that I guess auditioned for the part. And it just so happened that I fit the bill for what they were looking for. So it was a really neat experience,” Bay said.
Bay says even though his part was very small, he’s already been recognized by friends, family and even clients from all over.
Even though the commercial was shot in Santa Monica, CA, Bay says it’s an honor to represent local State Farm agents in the North State.
The commercial hit airwaves on March 15.
- Redding ‘State Farm’ agent appears on national TV ad
- National Ag Day at Sohnrey Farms
- National School Threat Reaches Redding
- Chico State University Farm Plant Sale
- Redding and Yuba City DMVs Adding Saturday Hours
- Campaign Ad Controversy
- Redding boy continues commitment to honor nation’s veterans
- Redding and Chico Regions Rank Nationally for Smog Pollution
- Redding High School Shut Down as Part of National Hoax
- Redding considers declaring state of fiscal emergency