REDDING, Calif. - A Redding Reptile store has found their 14-foot long python named "Eres" after it went missing due to the evacuations of the Carr Fire.
According to a Facebook post from Redding Reptiles, they found "Eres" on Monday, it was reported that the snake escaped the store located at 991 Lake Blvd C, Redding.
The Redding community has shown a massive amount of support to find the reptile on Facebook.
"Eres" was found safe and sound, according to the owner of the store.
Julia Yarbough interviewed the owner about finding the snake.
- 'Redding Reptiles' Find Missing Snake During Carr Fire
- Redding police find missing woman
- Red Flag Warning around the 'Carr Fire'
- Redding Firefighter Killed in Carr Fire Identified
- Redding Businesses Suffer due to Carr Fire
- Carr Fire Traffic Updates
- DONATE: Carr Fire Relief
- Carr Fire Television Special
- Carr Fire Thief Sentenced
- Update: Redding Police find missing man safe