The Redding Rancheria announced the recipients of its community fund for 2017.
$100,000 was awarded to 28 local organizations in Shasta and Trinity counties through the community fund, which is managed by the Shasta Regional Community Foundation.
A few of the recipients include the Anderson Police Department, Burney Elementary School and Exodus Farms Ministry.
One $2500 grant will make it possible for the City of Redding to stripe and number the Sacramento River Trail making it easier to locate someone during an emergency.
The Redding Rancheria Community Fund has awarded about three-million dollars since its inception back in 2001.
- Redding Rancheria awarded Shasta County with grant
- Redding Rancheria Tribal Government Officials introduced
- Redding Rancheria Mourns Loss of Tribal Elder
- Former Redding Rancheria Chair Laid to Rest
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Butte County Public Health Awarded $40,000 Bike Safety Grant
- Shasta County DA files additional criminal charges against Redding doctor
- Shasta County Firefighters Battling "Creek Fire" West of Redding
- Haven Human Awarded Rachel Ray Foundation Grant