UPDATE: 9:34 A.M.
At 7:30 a.m., the Redding Police Department was contacted an advised Carpenter had spent the night at a friend’s house without the facilities knowledge.
Carpenter is safe and will return to Canyonwood Rehabilitation Facility.
The Redding Police Department would like to thank the members of the public for their assistance.
Redding Police say at around 2 a.m. Tuesday, an employee with the Canyonwood Rehabilitation facility called to report Percy Carpenter, age 83 of Redding, as a missing person at risk. The employee reported that Mr. Carpenter signed himself out of the facility at about 06:00 P.M. and had not returned as planned. According to the employee, this is abnormal behavior for Mr. Carpenter. He is considered at risk due to his age and various health conditions.
Mr. Carpenter is described as a white male adult, approximately 5’8”, 173lbs. long gray hair and a gray beard. He was last seen wearing a black long sleeve shirt and jeans.
If anyone comes into contact with Mr. Carpenter, you're asked to contact the Redding Police Department.
- Update: Redding Police find missing man safe
- Missing Redding man found safe
- Redding police find missing woman
- Police find body of missing Redding man
- Missing Red Bluff man found safe
- Redding Police: Help Find Missing Woman
- Missing, at-risk Redding teen found safe
- Missing 15-year-old found safe in Redding
- Update: Missing Humboldt County Baby Found Safe
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead