REDDING, Calif. - North State police are offering up $10,000 in hopes of gaining new information on a 1995 cold case in Redding.
It involves the murder of Christine Munro on June 24, 1995. Redding police found her body along the Sacramento River Trail.
Despite numerous interviews and chasing down many leads investigators were unable to come up with any leads and the case went cold.
Redding police urge anyone who might have information to contact them or Shasta County Secret Witness.
- Redding police offering reward for information in 1976 cold case
- Redding police offering reward for cold case information
- Secret witness offers reward for information on suspected Cottonwood arsonist
- $2,500 reward offered for information about damaged bee boxes in Redding
- Redding Police Update Public on Cold Cases
- Hit-and-Run Suspect Sought by Redding PD, Reward Offered
- Paradise Man Offers Reward for Missing Plaque
- Australia Strawberries Contaminated With Needles Prompt Reward for Information
- New Reward for Information on Shasta County Double Homicide
- $10K reward offered for info in 2014 murder of Red Bluff woman